Home

NEW MAP WITH MORE Add-Ons :) :) :) GLASS CITY 1.1

kanehart

Originally posted by NewBJedi

While we're at it - besides fixing it to have a .zip, please don't name txt readme.txt .. because everyone does that.

There should be a rule that the .txt file should be the name of the map - in this case, glass.txt.

why cant he name it that? is there a conflict of some sort i dont know off?

Originally posted by power_ed

why cant he name it that? is there a conflict of some sort i dont know off?

Well there will be if you like to unzip everything to one directory or put all your document files in one directory etc...Then You have to manually rename the txt files...I know because that is what I do and it is a pain in the butt :)

why even actually extract it all? at least with the way I have winzip and all setup, (and no, not winzip folders) I can open things like text documents from winzip without actually extracting it to a folder, and I can drag and drop a file out of a zip package into the destination, and it unzips it automatically,

MUCH cleaner,

Originally posted by RiverWalker

why even actually extract it all? at least with the way I have winzip and all setup, (and no, not winzip folders) I can open things like text documents from winzip without actually extracting it to a folder, and I can drag and drop a file out of a zip package into the destination, and it unzips it automatically,

MUCH cleaner,

agreed :)

Archived