Home

hey guys how do u open the console menu ive tried shift and ~ nothing comes up plzzz

black knight

plzzzzzz help me on this im stuck on where u have to switch the light out and doge pass those guards but i saved it at a bent bit and i have like 5 secs of no light left so they always spot me and ive tried speed but they still get me bastards so plzzzz help nad tell me how to open and where and when do i need to open it to write a cheat in couse i just needs to skip to the next bit and i know its close to the end of that level and its dock 1 the level and the next is doom comm i think so help me jedis plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If you are on Padawan dif. level. Get ready before you shut out the out the lights. Now the door that you see in front of you across the room below (while you are near the light switch) is where you are going...

Now can the lights, hit speed force and go like hell... (if you land on any of the troopers or the security guard even in the dark you have just been BUSTED) so don't land on them and get out of the room fast! Oh yeah stay crouched till you turn out the lights.

~Nomad~

Nomad's Place II ( JK2 pages are now up )

:duel:

Archived