Home

GTK with JK2 and Bot Route docs availble

Jafo

Originally posted by chrispcarter

Yup, I will have to check out the waypoint mode, still, integration into JK2R would be better... next tool update maybe

Normally you will never see an update from a developer of the tools they used. I've never seen one other than James Monroe released a second version the next day because of a typo in the intities path, I would expect this will be the only release and they would never move the bot system to the editor.

Originally posted by brigand1138

Well after all that, I found GTK 1.1.1 to be....quite pants! Does work with the latest version of GTK???

You shouldn't need it installed in either instance evils or raps just a dirctory called quake III. But raps "only" works with 1.1.1 I tried all night to get it too work with 1.2.1 or 1.2.6 but no luck.

Originally posted by Jafo

Normally you will never see an update from a developer of the tools they used. ... I would expect this will be the only release and they would never move the bot system to the editor.

I know this in my heart but I'm living in ignorant hope... I find it usually makes life so much less depressing. Heheh.

And when I e-mailed changkhan about botroutes he said they would release the docs on how to get bots working when they were working on the second release of the tools, so yes they ARE gonna do a second release, and by the sounds of it maybe they are working on it now, now that the botroute document has been released! :)

Archived