Home

New Skin: DE_DarkLuke

Darth Brass

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm proud to present my first skin,

Luke Skywalker as seen in the Dark Empire comics.

This is after he has succumbed to the Dark Side of the Force.

I just submitted it to jediknightii.net, but I wanted you all to see it too, so I could get some feedback as well. Let me know what you think!

DE_DarkLuke.zip (Don't rename this one...unzip, then place the .pk3 file in base dir)

-Matt, aka. Darth Brass

not a bad idea, but I think one of the problems is that the lines on his arms & such simply look painted onto his body.

The lines going across might look a little more 3-dimensoinal if each strip lightened toward the bottom,right before it meets the other color, and had a sharp line between it and the darkness below.

something like this,...

examp.jpg

just a suggestion, but I think it may help.

go into the skin file and delete the line for the skin on his right hand in DE for a while his fake hand was removed while the emporer got him a new one. with out the skin reference for the hand his will be invisible. and it would look pretty cool to me if he was holding his lightsaber in an invisible "force" hand while waiting to get his new hand.

-Royal

i gotta agree..the arms look out of place. if they were shaded and highlighted, it might look more natural. i can't comment on how accurate the skin is, since ive never seen the DE comics....overall tho it looks incomplete. i would suggest keep working, try and work more on the shadows and highlights.

-Abs

• 2 weeks later...

Archived