Home

Blast tech Dl44, and Darth Vader

grahamdcarter

I was wondering why those blaster pistols were lost in Jedi Knight. Good models! I'll definitely be sure to download them once they get their skins and are playable. Thanks!

I think the blaster fire that comes out of those pistols is red. Somebody please tell me why Raven decided to make so many energy bolts orange? Especially on the ATSTs. That blaster fire should have been red as red can be.

Hmm, I tend to go for a lot of realism. I could still distinguish who was attacking even if all the opponents' blaster fire was red. Just as another example, there is a section on these forums where there is a lengthy description of how to move and effectively use the lightsabers. The entire point of the discussion is how to quickly win a battle, mainly with the death from above or other strong stance attack. Before this post starts to get too far off subject, let me just mention that I would much rather engage someone in a lengthy battle that had a lot of fast, colorful, cinematic saber clashes and acrobatic maneuvers, than have the battle end quickly with a strong saber swing and a blast from a portable missle system. (PMS...always thought that was funny, though.)

Anyway, good job once again on those blasters! I like the level of detail. "Nothing like a good blaster at your side" (which is where mine usually stay when I have a saber available, but still...).

Archived