Home

HEADLINE: JK2Radiant Screws Outcast!

Reelo

JK2RADIANT SCREWS OUTCAST

----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Our top story, approaches on the new software from Raven, "JK2Radiant". Although the software is directly copied from QERadiant, tests show that yet another problem occurs.

Once it is installed, Jedi Outcast CAN NOT be removed from the installer's hard drive. Repeat, CAN NOT.

Due to this matter, the installer or user must now REFORMAT their entire computer, resulting in an enormous expression of RAGE and FURY.

This is reporter Reelo Baruuk, signing out.

Exuse me? I reformatted, the son-of-a-bitch didn't even wipe, I tried to uninstall and it comes up with some crap about "aaaah, dll couldn't be found man!" I even tried to delete the god damn folder for hell's sake!

So if that doesn't do it, somebody tell me what will. :mad:

Yeah I could, but that would be like high-jumping in the Olympics with a 600 pound ball chained to your leg.

It aint very nice to constantly have a program that's glued to your hardrive, knowing that it will NEVER be erased unless you re-install windows. Not very pleasent.

I'll bet it was Radiant, screwing round with all those DLL's and important files.

And if it's not that, then maybe it's the BURNT; COPY; that has done it (but i doubt it).

Any tips for me if this happens again?

-Reelo

Generally, if you delete a program's installer file, (a .dll) then it can't be uninstalled, because it lacks the info about where all the pieces are. So, if you try to manually delete the folder, then go to uninstall it, it won't work.

Archived