Home

Battle for Endor

Ryouga

Okay guys so I'm going to start a JK2 MOD, Right now I need EVERYTHING from a 2D artist up to a coder. I can map (cough cough) but another mapper would be nice also so basicly the mod needs.

1+coders

1+modelers

1+animators

1+Skinners

1+2D artists

1 mapper

and I think thats all the mod will need. The MOD is gonna be for JK2 like I stated and be multiplayer based on Ewok clans battling over the ownership of some terrory. Force powers will be adapted into "Shamanistic" powers, and all fancy weaponms will be changed to Ewok style sticks, spears, catapults ect. I got some minot plans jotted down and I'll share them with the team when people join it. So if your intrested E-mail me at Ryouga_kun_@hotmail.com with a sample of your work and what a brief discription of what you can do :)

Sorry I know stating its a JK2 MOD is pointless here but its a copy and pasted message for 3 or 4 forums :)

Okay its going to be multiplayer at first, but then it will become Single player as well. which will start with basic exploring to find objects like say herbs then go all the way up to battling the Empire, and I was thinking of throwing in a final level where you battle Darth Vader as an Ewok with a saber for a laugh, BUT I have no team members yet :/

Archived