Home

W00t! finally going to get it!

waazzuupp

i dont' know if you guys remember me or not. i used to be on here everyday.

well...i had the desision of buying a computer upgrade with all my money...or buy this game when it first came out. since i though that this game would run like crap on my duron 750, i decieded to get the computer upgrade and then get this game when the more money comes my way. well, first of all, i'll show you waht i upgraded to:

ATHLON XP 1900

2x 256 OCZ PC3000 ddr

radeon 8500 OEM

turtle beach santa cruz

logitec Z-540's

that is all that i bought so i could play this game well!

ok...i will either have this game tomorrow or at least by friday. i can't wait!

so....what is the best part about multiplayer? that is all i play and i love star wars games. what is the funnest game types in mp and why do you think that?

i can't wait to get this game on my harddrive!

i was temted to warez it, but i knew that alot of hard work went into it and i would be truthfull about it and wait till i have enough dough to buy it.

so start talking! get me excited! :D

Obviously, I'm new here. But when someone's name is "wazzuup" it doesn't exactly make me want to stay. But I will, just for the sake of it.

Anyway, MP is okay but not as great as I hoped. I got the game a few days ago, so don't take my advice to heart.

I have a 800 amd thunderbird and I dont think it takes a mega whopping machine to play this game;/ All i needed to buy was an old geforce 3 ti 200 and the game runs smooth like a baby's butt.

As for multiplayer do not get too excited because everyone complains about everything people do and how they play. And I know your gonna ask this cuz this questions pops up everyday so write this down to taunt you go to console then type bind "anykey" +taunt

so multiplayer isn't that fun? well, people thought mohaa was not fun in mp too and i think that it is an awesome game. i hope i am not dissapointed. and no thanks about the taunt....i don't realy taunt people, i let my game talk for me.

oh well...we will see how the game is soon enough.

can't wait

Haven't played MP yet, still working my way throughthe SP but that is absolutely brilliant. I've been playing games since my beloved Amiga and this had to be one of the best I've played. I thought MOH:AA brought a simle to my face but this is tearing slits in my cheeks. If you're into Stars Wars in anyway you will especially appreciate as it's a good apetizer for the Attack of the Clones.

You don't really need the XP 1900 and 8500 to get the best out of it, things like MOH:AA will use up more of that power (I wouldn't mind having them). I've got a PIII 700@1050 with a GF2 GTS pro and that runs smooth at 1280x1024 with everything set to maxium (except the shadows)

Hope you have as good a time with MP as I'm having with SP.

PS. That first Light Sabre battle is something to cherish. :)

Originally posted by waazzuupp

i dont' know if you guys remember me or not. i used to be on here everyday.

well...i had the desision of buying a computer upgrade with all my money...or buy this game when it first came out. since i though that this game would run like crap on my duron 750, i decieded to get the computer upgrade and then get this game when the more money comes my way. well, first of all, i'll show you waht i upgraded to:

ATHLON XP 1900

2x 256 OCZ PC3000 ddr

radeon 8500 OEM

turtle beach santa cruz

logitec Z-540's

that is all that i bought so i could play this game well!

ok...i will either have this game tomorrow or at least by friday. i can't wait!

so....what is the best part about multiplayer? that is all i play and i love star wars games. what is the funnest game types in mp and why do you think that?

i can't wait to get this game on my harddrive!

i was temted to warez it, but i knew that alot of hard work went into it and i would be truthfull about it and wait till i have enough dough to buy it.

so start talking! get me excited! :D

Wow, you're uber cool!!!! ....

I cant believe people actualy take the time to write something smartass instead of either answering your question or doing nothing at all.

I think Jedi Knight II is an awsome SP and MP game, despite the legions of whiners, moaners, groaners, and bitches.

It will take you sometime to adjust the the saber controls, but it will become natural given some practice.

As for MP games, I mostly enjoy saber only/no force FFA games, and occasionaly will play on an all weapons server for kicks.

If you have any questions about the game and do not feel like sorting through 10 smartass responses just to find an answer, email me at jimhgauthier@yahoo.com

[usurper]

You could have had better 3D effects, faster FPS, etc with the SB Audigy - the Audigy is a much more powerful card and you'll find, soon enough, that sound will be a major bottleneck in gaming - especially since you didn't get an Audigy.

If you're using XP you're going to find that Santa Cruz a very poor 3D processing performer - especially if you try to enable 3D sound in JK2 or others games - and if you are running Win 98, you'll have to rely on very old TB drivers, because they don't support that OS anymore. Bottomline - should have went with Creative.

And forget EAX 1/2 with the Santa Cruz .. it'll sound horrible (Sensaura sucks), whereas with the Audigy you would have had wonderful EAX 1/2 and the new HD stuff in SOF 2. Too bad.

And the Radeon - ugh, way to be incompatible, you'll find that out soon enough with a bunch of games.

Should have gone with Nvidia - a GF3 (normal) is faster. :)

Klipsch Promedia 2.1, 4.1, or 5.1 > Logitech.

Mushkin Ram = win.

Oh well, you already bought it.

cool....i've just been messn around with the controls and been playn some ctf for a while. when i get better at all the force powers and the other controls, i will try my hand at some duals.

do you guys play on a particular server?

Archived