Home

This is for Raven and LucasArts

JediKnight

Thank you LucasArts for allowing Raven to do a masterpiece. Jedi Knight Dark Forces II was an unreal game and Jedi Outcast just brought it to a new level. In JK, I never used the saber, where as in JO, all I use is the saber. Thanks Raven. Oh and another thing. Thanks for getting me into Star Trek Voyager. Ive always been a trek fan but never got into Voyager, that is until I purchased Elite Force. Sadly the series was over when I got it, but I am a Voyager freak now. My wife is unhappy at my obsession with Voyager. I have a friend that is lending me the series on video. ALL 7 seasons!

I cant wait for EF:II :)

You know, this is the first post I see where props are given for a solid game.

I agree 100% with you; I've never been a big SW fan (the action was good, but the movies were a bit sappy, imo-no flames!).

This game, though, has me really anticipating the next movie.

Even with all the complaints that make up 90% of the MP forum, people still play the game because it's fun and well put together, even with it's minor 'glitches'. Nice job, Raven!

Hey, where'd you friend get the Voyager vids? Or did he (gasp) tape all the episodes? If he did, he is a bona-fide Trekker....LOL!

Tek.

I'm just glad I can finally play an online FPS and not have to rescue hostages or get sniped by guys in ski-masks with names like ZtRe$%78^|]\{{]\\}.</:lK...

I would of bought this game if for no other reason than I am a big SW fan, but I have to say I am very pleased with the quality of product. This game really did offer something fresh and new to the gaming world.

Tekken, my friend actually recorded every episode of Voyager, even when he wasnt home. He transferred all 7 seasons into 22 tapes. Not just Voyager, but every Trek series!

I cant help loving Outcast, and cant explain the bugs and problems people are having. As of matter of fact only problem I had was installing on my WinXP system. It was a big one, but after that its smooth sailing, especially since I managed to get a GF4Ti4600. The story, the sound, the music.................... its like youre in the game.

I hope we see alot of user created SP levels like in Jedi Knight.

Hey Raven, how about an expansion pack? :):atat:

Archived