Home

Laaaandoooo!! You idiot!!

CAT-scan

Gah...

Im in the level with "The Lady Luck", and Im at the point where I have to fight off a pile of baddies attacking me and Lando. It's totally impossible! I've tried a myriad of tactics but Lando gets killed every goddamn time!

Do you have any good tactics for me? Im out....

Im playing on the Jedi Knight difficulty

Speed.

Use Speed.

Lando takes an almost direct path to the loading ramp of the Lady Luck (at the back). Switch to saber and turn on speed and clean out the side you're on first, then the Rodian in the ship, then back up the other side of the ship. You can do it in two passes if you are quick.

If you can hear Lando being hit, for the 2nd pass switch to the Repeater, but stay on Speed if you can, and just spray the bastards as you sprint towards them....what I call the Han Solo Offensive...

hehe....whenever some baddies pop up in the hangar Lando runs towards them...he makes very little effort to get to the ship. I can manage just fine, but I have protect Landos sorry ass all the time with my lightsabre. Ill try using speed a bit more....I'll tell you if i manage it.

Maybe I was on a different difficulty...

I suppose your other option is to see which way he is running and Speed on over there and take out that group before Lando gets there, then see where he runs next...

Have you tried using Pull to yank him back to you?

I did the mission some time ago, I just used speed all the time :D It worked out fine after 154131 try's :rolleyes:

I must say, fighting the reborn is sweeeeeeet. The first time I met one of them I did a overhead jump facing the enemy at the same time as the reborn guy did.... both of us where upside down clashing our lightsabres together in slowmo :cool:

Archived