Home

4-LOM skin

PerfectSky

this looks good but i really think you're cheating yourself by trying to use that model. i strongly recommend you post this same topic in the modeling forum and see if you can get someone to tweak the model a tad so that the head actually resembles 4-LOM.

Btw - great idea! :D You can never have enough bounty hunters to choose from!

Actually that is 4-lom

look at the potf 2 figures

they made 4-lom for the vintage figures because they ran out of ideas... he didnt have a name though... thats why they named him 4-lom for love of money.......

look it up

Once again, looks pretty cool :thumbsup:

PerfectSky, I've been watching your work for a while and all of which are quality work. For a first I would like your email adress so I can contact you further on and see you become part of the NRG team. (Iether place your email on this forum, or if you feel uncomfortable with that - then I can put in mine)

The NRG Team which is nearing completion is designed to create products for a large number of communities. NRG consists of a wide variety of members, from Graphic Artists/Designers to Programmers. Also this opens up opportunities for future aspiring editors to have the possibility of being looked over by larger important Teams.

Possibilities for Editors could open up and NRG would also be a source for producing resources for JK2 (hopefully) and other upcomming game titles.

More information upon recieval of interest/email.

Cheers ;)

ah, yes.. but look here:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/4lom/index.html

and here:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/zuckuss/bts.html

You'll see on the second link that everything is explained:

"But perhaps the greatest confusion came from Kenner toys, who produced the Zuckuss and 4-LOM action figures with their names reversed. It was not until Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back came out in 1989 that this error was corrected. "

The NEW 4-LOM skin with the shadowtrooper base is almost done now... (just so you know) I´ll get a screenshot up here when I can.

Oh yeah.. Btw.. I gotta tell ya that I got my new computer today. But my internet is ****ed up.. So I won´t be here in te forums as much as I used to... but I think I´ll be online again on monday or so.

Archived