Home

An another secret move...

Khaydarin

Once, while playing against a guy ( Leelink ), I did this wierd move where you small jump , spin about 2 times and then when he touched the ground , the guy perform a final small slach . The spin animation was very fast and really cool to watch ...Unfortunately , I don t know how to do it ...

Do you know how to perform this move ????? I did it in lightstance ... that s alll i can say at the moment ...

Legend Of Khaydarin

ive done this a few times

usually when i try to do downwards jump attack thing in yellow stance

this is how it usually goes:

i try to do it and they attack me and my saber blocks it then i do that amazing spinny thing in air, even killed a guy with it

but i wish i cud do it on command

The move you're describing sounds like the Medium stance (yellow) finishing move. You can only do it if someone is in front of you and close and then press jump+forward+attack. You flip over their head and slash and then when you land the slash has followed through.

:holosid:

The move you're describing sounds like the Medium stance (yellow) finishing move. You can only do it if someone is in front of you and close and then press jump+forward+attack. You flip over their head and slash and then when you land the slash has followed through.

I know this move (Medium finisher ).... but i m talkin about a move that can be done in LIGHTSTANCE.... U perform a spin horizontaly ( exactly like ice skating ) , your saber draws lot s s of circle ( since you re spinnning ) and the move ends with a small final slash ... there is NO recovery time . I ll try to record a demo of it ..

Legend Of Khaydarin

I don't think I've seen that. I have had an unusual move performed while using strong stance. I used a upward slash which is blocked then he spins around again with a horizontal slash. These things must be automatic responses because I can't do that myself.

I've seen all the animations in the game (via the model viewer) and I know which spinning move you're talking about. I didn't know you could do it in MP though. So, were cheats enabled on the server you saw it on? If so, then they were probably using the "coolmoves.pk3" mod. (found at massassi temple)

Another move i've seen is a move that Tavion does - I wonder if it can be pulled off in MP, all she does is gets her saber facing downwards, and pokes it behind her into the unlucky sould standing behind her - looks very slick.

It may just be a backslash move, I haven't seen them all, do they differ from stance to stance anyway?

Rogue74:

the move you're talking about is an automatic move performed under the circumstances you described (heavy stance slash is blocked).

Lord Nodata & Khaydarin:

that move is in my mod (at massassi), not the coolmoves mod. it's not usable in the normal SP game, but you can do it at will in both SP and MP with my mod. nodata, this is the move i pointed you towards on that other thread a while ago.

hpe this clears up some confusion.

Irimi-Ai

that move is in my mod (at massassi), not the coolmoves mod. it's not usable in the normal SP game, but you can do it at will in both SP and MP with my mod. nodata, this is the move i pointed you towards on that other thread a while ago.

SHAME ON ME!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you re right , i just figure it out that the spinning move replace the animation of the forward slash in lightstance .... (I had DL Irimi Ai animation installed)....

Sorry for all confusion ..... Anyway , do you think that move can be perform in mp wihtout any mod????

Legend Of Khaydarin

that move can *not* be performed in SP or MP without a mod. i know by looking at various game files/code that it is impossible for a player to execute that move in SP and MP *unless* a mod is installed that enables it in some fashion.

Irimi-Ai

yeah, you can get it there. however, they have version 105 posted. version 106 is already out (with neat additions), and 107 is almost done. if you want the most recent version, give me your email and i'll send it.

i'm really not trying to pimp my mod. i apologize if it looks that way. people were asking about/wanting to do this move and there was confusion. figured it might clear up the confusion.

Irimi-Ai

Archived