Home

Singleplayer Maul skin....

Eminence

septic,

hey, i like your work on the maul skin, but i think you should have made the hood with the full uniform. without the shirt looked out of place and i would definitely like to see a maul skin with hood and uniform. what do you think? could you do it?

Originally posted by SEPtIc cHiLD

lemme know if it works for ya Eminence.

Yeah, thanks septic, it works perfectly :) I tried to load a save to see if it would work, but no, the saber was sticking out of his ass. You was right, i just started a new game and it all went well, thanks again septic :)

That is sweet, thanks for the model :)

Now, a problem..

I attempted to play that one level that that person made where it is you vs a bunch of sith that keep spawning one after another after you killed em...

Maul's saber was at his feet on the ground, and the game ended up freezing a few moments after trying to use the saber.

Also, I, too would LOVE to see a full uniform, maybe with the robes and stuff...But I have no clue if that is even possible (dont think it is)

It would be very cool tho to see it :)

thanks man alot. it works, but before you sent it to me, i figured it out this morning. i got shirtless to work and am trying with other models...:cool:

thanks alot, and to take aload from you i'll do two requests...

i dont know anything about skinning but two thinks currently when a host a MP game i can use the lord rive skin that i downloaded but if i join a server weather secure or not hes not on the list for me to choose, also is there a rive skin i can use for multiplayer or do i need to make a change in the game, i would loce to play the game as lord rive.

Thanks in advance

Archived