Home

Help with probe mission

Tim Hauck

Hi

I just bought SWA and like it alot. But I am stuck on one of the missions.

I have already joined the Alliance.

This one is where I go get a probe for Aeron and then have to paass through a customs station before hypering to Aeron.

I get the probe okay, but am always zapped when I get to the customs station by bandit missles.

I read the hint, but cannot seem to figure out which keys to punch to turn my turrets and zap the missles. I tried turning into them, but ended up toast.

Please help, I would like to continue this game.

PS. I am not a super gamer at this and have reflexes more like a lame dog then a hotshot. So, please be specific and expect the potential for more questions.

Thanks

Tim (call sign Jerswick) Red 3

Hm I am not really able to help you cause i am not so progressed like you .

Maybe you can answer my question ....?

How do I enable an extern view which i can turn around to enjoy my ship??

I only know one where you have the ship from the back and it really looks like 2d and not 3d so you cant scroll around it and it looks very baaaad.

Ya Lenni

Maybe later i can help you

You have two choices, you can either go flat out and try to outrun the Y-Wings that attack you (btw, I think it was G to switch to turrets, but it has been a while since I played) or (my preference) drop the probe (it is perfectly safe) and kill some pirates.

running is the best bet. Full power to the engines (that means diverting energy) , then use the turrets to take out any torps that come close

G to change to the turrets, X to lock the turrets foward, F to change the turet fire modes from Defnisve to target

XWA Offical flight instructor

Archived