Home

Question about the "yellow finisher"...

Ten Tigers

Is this the forward+crouch+slash move that does the acrobatic flip, or is there some yellow finishing move that I am unaware of.

To my knowledge the only special moves the yellow stance has is the acrobatic one I just mentioned, and the backswing back+slash.

Is this some kind of special move that only comes out of a combo or something?:confused:

Forward, crouch, slash is the blue or light saber stance special attack. The medium attack is forward, attack, jump I think, not sure about the order anymore I just do it out of reflex like a locker combination or an atm number.

Yeah, I pretty much knew all of that. It is just that some people are refering to a "finisher" which in my mind is something you put at the end of a combo. I guess I just play too many fighting games...

Yellows "forward+jump+slash" can be used as a stand alone move and hardly deals enough damage on it's own (in my opinion) to be called a stand alone finisher. As opposed to the red "DFA" move that can kill you outright if you arent at full heath AND full shields.

For some reason, I have a hard time getting the medium special to execute consistently, even when I'm in position and my crosshair's targeted my...well...target. Is there a certain order in which you push forward, jump, and attack? Or do you push them simultaneously?

Well, I think the Yellow finisher is just that - to finish with and look damn cool at the same time, I know I do ;)

My idea is to let you do the 3 "finishers" (Light Lunge, Medium overhead jumpy thing, Heavy DFA) to do just that, be accessed only when your opponent has around 30 health so it can't be abused so much like it is now - especially the DFA.

Archived