Home

Episode II preview

Clefo

Guest Boba Rhett

Suuuuuure ya did. *pats Clefo on his head* :rolleyes:

Your not supposed to talk about pirated anything here but this is just to far out to recognize as real. :p

Well i'll start from the beginning, I was in a hurry the last two posts.

(|------------POSSIBLE SPOILER!--------------|) sorry, I have to add this.

-TheJackal

My Computer teacher is into pirateing stuff and such. So he got it off the internet somewhere and he broadcasted it to the class. From what I can remember as I saw it 30 minutes ago, There was a moving shot of Tatooine, a ship that I could not recognize. Some random shots of a bunch of Jedi that looked the same (Hence the title) Then there was a dramatic Jimmy Smits shot. And Chris Walken was a freaky guy with no eye pupals.

I am not lying here. I'm not like that...

Guest Boba Rhett

Really sorry to disappoint you and your class but that's a fan made trailer that's been out for probably a year. :D

*starts giggling yet again*

Guest Tie Guy

yeah i think i saw that one a while ago. But the jedi wouldn't be the clones, palpi's troops are.

Anyways, i was on today during my comp class, but i didn't log in, i only looked around.

not to set any of you off; a friend of mine called me this week to rant about a two minute movie he had downloaded about Ep II; quite likely the movie you're talking about. I'm checking it out this weekend if it's 'valid' Ep II material or not..

But let's keep quiet about Ep II plots / leaks here, ok ? If you have to comment on it, start a thread that is identified as containing 'spoilers', so people who don't want to know will not be unpleasantly surprised..

Archived