Home

The Invincible Stormtrooper (Spoiler..?)

JediGhost[SITH]

On the map "artus_detention" (starts with you in a little railcar, and the track blows up), after you release the prisoners, head down the stairs and you'll see the useless escapee get shot... Go around that corner and they'll be a gun shooting at you. Make a left past the gun and at the end of the glass tubular-like hallway a stormtrooper will run out infront of you and get shot about 2 seconds later. If the trooper is shot, you will listen to the prisoner babble about how you have to "convince" the guy to open the doors, blah blah..

But if you grip the stormtrooper, before he is shot, and carry him away from the prisoner, the stormtrooper cant die.

This basically serves no purpose except for a little fun.. You can grip him (or her) and carry him (or her) around forever! :)

Also weapons won't kill him (or her) either.

having fun with cheats, eh? of course cheats should only be used for fun. you can't say you beat the game if you used cheats to help you along the way. cheats will sometimes mess up the game. I've lost count of all the post on how to kill desann on artus. bottom line is this: for the true game experience don't use cheats. after you beat the game is when you have fun with them.;)

I never said you didn't finish the game first. If you buy the game and want to cheat that's fine. my "lecture" was for the little ones who might be tempted to the dark side and cheat. sorry for any misunderstanding. I ment no offense.

But the rest was a blast to play. I independently discovered the level 4 mind trick while playing with the cheats. It allows you to

POSSESS most enemies! Even Desann,so I could use him to whack away at one of the temple pillars until it falls on his little T-Rex head.

Archived