What side do you take?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What side do you take?

• Yes, He is total Idiot.
    • No, He was right..god..
    • I dont care..admins suck.
    • Maybe..You tell me.

Your comprehension skills need work.

The words "didn't kick him" don't even appear in my post.

I was chatting to the other player about behaving himself.

I never asked anyone for any scripts.

Geo just kept ranting about console cheats.

You're "honorable" friend tried to connect to the server using a hacked PK3 file.

You guys were wrong ...sorry.

Get your story straight.

He didnt try to connect using a hacked pk3 file. He doesnt hack. And, you kicked him, and he couldnt come back, for a period of time, stop making your little exuses, sometimes you do wrong things, im not saying your a bad person, im just saying your admin skills could be worked on, and people should just be cautious if you were a admin.

If someone killed someone and no one knew, and i told someone, and it became aware, wouldnt that be good?

This is the same case.

Hrm even not having been there id tend to go with GooglMoogly's assessment of the situation, Darksaber and Geotek werent content to leave well enough alone, NewBJedi didnt agree with you so he 'wasnt listening' and is an idiot. The fact of the matter is you just want sympathy, which you wont get, its evident you were kicked for being a complete lamer. And *BIG BLOODY DEAL* you got kicked from a server, whoopee move on there a hundred others out there, why do you feel the need to come complain here? Perhaps because you knew you deserved to get kicked and want some reassurance for your guilty conscience? Arguing with an admin is a great way to get kicked, last i checked it wasnt you running the server, and however the admin sees fit to administrate his server is really no concern of yours.

Archived