Home

lots of skins, can we get some models now?

GRIMLOCK

and i don't mean edits of the originals :p

i've seen lots of skins and remakes of the default models but i've yet to see anything of a PPM (plug in player model for those who are illiterate in Gaming terms but know that L33T crap :p )

so... when will we get some? :)

Edit: woot! i'm a battle droid now! BEWARE! or i will shoot at u and blow up! :p

and how many are mutations of the ones that came with the game :p

i'm talking quality work, not some mutant freak like seen in the past, and not cheesy work either.

oh well, i hope there are at least 2 kickarse ones that aren't just getting complimented on because people want more (I.E. they aren't ones that outright suck and people say its good as i've seen with alot of skins so far, half them would've worked fine in JK1 era, but expectations have arisen since games moved out of software rendering and 8bit gfx)

Aurra Sing Who?

Ass!

Aurra Sing is a bounty hunter seen in Ep1 for just a second. She's created quite a stir such as Boba Fett did after Empire. Enough of a stir that they wrote entire books for her already

http://www.decipher.com/starwars/cardlists/tatooine/dark/large/aurrasingAI.html

Space Monkey has done a helluva job Modeling her and getting her ingame. We just tested her out tonight ingame, and she's looking great!

Hopefully I can get her skin up to par with Monkeys hard work.

As far as No Namers, I'm the one doing those. And if you don't like her don't download her.

It'd be nice if people quit complaining. These things aren't done in one night. And with now tuts from Raven, it's a miricle they're even as far as they are.

Anyway, go to Modeling if you want to see what's in the works.

Archived