Home

Lighttech Sabers!

overflow

Hi!

I really want to order a saber from Lighttech, but I dont know how.

Do I have to call them (because I live in Europe/Austria).

I e-mailed them twice but they didn't answer.

So is there someone, who has already ordered a saber from Lighttech who doesn't live in the US.

Please tell me how you did it and how long it took for the shippig.

thx

if memory serves that the lightech ones go for more like 400+ usd.

the cheapest parks one is 210 usd, and from what I can see I think the saber blade itself might be more sturdy, it sounds like it is from what it says on the site, and what someone said on here a while back (they owned a parks one and tried VERY hard to break the blade, short of driving a truck over it or something).

i plan on getting a parks one as soon as my tax return check comes in to save some cash, i don't need something too authentic to the movies like lightech is offering even if they ARE customizable.

The parks one i would say is the average Joe's best chance at owning a saber you can duel with, and not spend a fortune on.

But thats just my opinion... anyone on the boards own one from parks and one from lightech? is the lichtech blade as sturdy as the parks one? If not is the look of the hilt worth the slightly more fragile blade?

Please post if anyone knows :)

either way if I had the money I would buy three sabers... 2 parks and one lightech. If the lightech was as good and I had a fortune in cash to spend I would buy another lightech one. but alas, all I have right now is enough dough for one parks saber (the cheap one too probably).

Archived