Home

What would you do?

V-tecc

What would you do?

This happened to me...

I was playing with my cousin on a public server, that allows guns/force.

I jumped in to the spectators because I wanted to see my cousin play (I'm training him) and because I grabbed something to eat.

After a while I noticed that he had some trouble with a guy who stood still in one of the rooms with his saber off, waiting for people to challenge him. So I asked my cousin; "Want me to take him out?"

After this I jumped in to the game, beat him fairly easily, and jumped back into spec. to finnish my sandwich.

This person didn't seem to be use to loosing since his first comment was not "GF" or something like that, but this: "Lucky"

I replied: "That's what they all say"

So he said: "Either it's luck or you're cheating, there's to much of both in this game."

This upset me, since I neither cheat or think fondly of people who do.

So I jumped in to the game to prove that it was more then just "luck", and not only defeated him but won the game as well.

He and one other guy started bad mouthing me and called me a cheater...

Their frustration turned to anger and they repeatedly and unsuccessfully tried to kick me out of the server.

After that I got mad, and started swearing back at them and also calling them looser's and whiners (something I know regret.)

Mind you I didn't even use guns, just my saber and a slight amount of force.

Finally I gave up and quit the server.

So my question to you is: What should I have done? What would you do?

Comment: Please don't call me a whiner, I just want your advice on this.

V-tecc

Firstly, I don't swear back - that gives you the upper advantage.

Secondly, I would just smile alot =) that usually just iether:

A: Consider me less of a threat or baddie

B: Makes them not think very much of me

C: Makes them wonder why the heck I'm smiling so much then get frustrated and leave

Lastly, I wouldn't hang around people like that - just leave the moment you aren't having fun. That's what I do, no fun = no more game. If were abit cocky you could have challenged your opponent to a private duel of some sort :)

aye... I bet there's lots of spelling mistakes... been up all night... great...

Cheers enough ;)

for this to bother you that much seems like to me, that you have some issues ...

and for me to reply means i'm bored :D

personally you shoulda kept whooping their asses, and ignoring their taunts. then personally hunt them down only and keep killing them till they quit.

Archived