Home

Whining Newbies and more CHECK OUT

Rampager

Originally posted by Rampager

Im BLoody annoyed with these ****ed up newbies (IM TALKING ABOUT THE ONES THAT CANT PLAY,ETC)

I mean seriously look at this (Padawan 40) then i say WTF is going on i walk up to the padawan (being the only padawan in game) and i find out his being the lamest STUIPDEST ****ed up idiot ive ever seen his only uses the ****ty one shot kill CRAP

He sees me runs up does the one hit kill crap i grip him and what does he do absoletly NOTHING!!!! he doesnt even know about push or pull then i throw him off the edge and say dont be a lamo u newbie and he reply's "HOwd u do that" completely off what i was talking about then he talks throughout the whole game saying the SAME ****ING THING

HOW U DO THAT HOW U DO THAT

And then finally i reply "U stop being a ****ing moron with that lame attack and play the game like a true warrior ur all luck and no skill also READ THE BLOODY MANUAL!!!!"

does anyone agree with me? maybe its just me but im bloody gonna make sure that move is taken out and teach those bloody newb's a lesson in "Being skillful" then kick their ass

Thx all for listening cya

heh heh, i just realized something, he said act like a true warrior and read the manual...wow, dont know how i missed THAT the first time i read it...

space monkey

Originally posted by Rampager

Im BLoody annoyed with these ****ed up newbies (IM TALKING ABOUT THE ONES THAT CANT PLAY,ETC)

I mean seriously look at this (Padawan 40) then i say WTF is going on i walk up to the padawan (being the only padawan in game) and i find out his being the lamest STUIPDEST ****ed up idiot ive ever seen his only uses the ****ty one shot kill CRAP

He sees me runs up does the one hit kill crap i grip him and what does he do absoletly NOTHING!!!! he doesnt even know about push or pull then i throw him off the edge and say dont be a lamo u newbie and he reply's "HOwd u do that" completely off what i was talking about then he talks throughout the whole game saying the SAME ****ING THING

HOW U DO THAT HOW U DO THAT

And then finally i reply "U stop being a ****ing moron with that lame attack and play the game like a true warrior ur all luck and no skill also READ THE BLOODY MANUAL!!!!"

does anyone agree with me? maybe its just me but im bloody gonna make sure that move is taken out and teach those bloody newb's a lesson in "Being skillful" then kick their ass

Thx all for listening cya

If nobody has done so as of yet lemme be the first to tell you home much of a prik you are.

TELL THE GUY HOW TO USE GRIP! WILL SPENDING 5 MINUTES TO TELL HIM KILL YOU!? Good Lord Think of somthing besides your self! how do you think all the "true warriors" learn to be warriors? think they walked around hacking things with there baby sabers? or did some guy spend so time training them? ill let you answer that.

Archived