Home

1.03: Player Name Shadow Colors Gone!

blujay

How could Raven remove name shadows?!?

That was so cool! And now it's just gone! Using ^textcolor^shadowcolor^textcolor does nothing but change the text color!

And it's not even mentioned in the readme!

Arrrgh!!!

yes this does suck. i assume raven did it so that text that comes after a player's name isn't all garbled with the shadows, but a simpler and better solution would be to force the game to stick a ^7 (white text) behind the player's name

Originally posted by Jamandy

hooray for fxcking **** up even more. arrgggg die raven, die.

Well let's not be hasty the patch has done wonders for the game Every style has become slightly more of a challenge everybody has to start off practically new again. Were all Newbies.

Originally posted by Admiral Jerrodd

Excellent.

I'm glad Raven dealt with these childish colours in names.

Childish I think not, It was just a way to spice up gameplay. Are skins Childish? Maybe everyone should look the same and run around with the same saber color. It just adds to the overall gameplay experiance.

It's a shame they removed it as Hemi-Cuda had a valid solution to the only problem I saw. As for names not being easy to read wait until people come up with those horrid collaberations of nubers and letters to make the dumbest looking names possible that nobody can understand at all. Then complain about hard to read names. I think everyone should commend raven on the work they put into the new patch so quickly using alot of fan feedback. Most companies only fix game glitches and small things like that but they have totally revamped the entire game. Kudos to them.

Archived