Home

MP Dismemberment WORKS NOW!!!!Admins Turn it on pls.

DarkMadMax

Subj .After installing 1.03 I played with bots ffa for about an hour .Torosoes,limbs and heads galore ! And no crash (before It crashed in fisrt few minutes).

Remember:

On server:

=======

g_dismember 100

On client:

======

cg_dsimember 3

Admins please allow limb fest on your servers :)

Originally posted by DarthCobra

I also wanna note. It only seems to cut off one peice.. (head, arm, leg, midsection, ect) Maybe a differnt command for multiple peices..

Hmm... sadistic...

I installed the patch and in a multiplayer game against some bots, I typed g_dismember 100. The command said the server changed dismember to 100, so I assumed it worked. However it didn't. Is this all you have to do or do you have to enable cheats or something. Thanks.

ooooooooh!! you get to chop body parts off. So what, who cares if you can chop body parts off players, i play MPs for the fun of killing everyone. I don't care if you can chop players to pieces. Okay it adds a bit of realism to the game but there's no need to get all excited about it.

:mob:

Beware the Shadows.

Allan -- As the server you have to type BOTH commands

g_dismember 100 activates dismemberment on the server (that is the software that runs the server)

cg_dismember 3 (note there was a typo in the original post) activates the dismemberment on the client. The client isthe graphical interface you use to actually play the game, so you need to activate both.

Archived