Home

gonk

RuFFuS

The patch was made for the community, not for individual players or groups. Most of the adjustments were saber based. So if you're a gunner, you didn't get the short end of the stick as far as adjustments go.

"So if you're a gunner, you didn't get the short end of the stick as far as adjustments go"

are u on ****crack?

have u ever even picked up a gun?

they changed the ammo DRASTICALLY when it was allready sparce throughout levels as is. and now i hear a rumour about the fact gaybersists can block explosives? wtf is that ****!?

lemme see if i got all this... we cant shoot you cause u auto block everything.. we cant spam you.. cause we have no ammo... we cant drain you cause it takes off *** all... so what exactly can we do?? besides pull whoring you do death?

gonk dont make statements you know *** all about, your not a gunner dont pretend like u know a thing about us.

I do know about gunning actually. I've played it with the patch. I admit theres a few things that could be changed back, but we have to live with it for the time being.

Go play quake til they repatch it for you if you must. There's not much you can do about it at the moment. Whine all you want, but dont attack people, and dont swear.

Oh, and dont tell me I don't know about guns. I don't recall ever playing you.

Archived