Home

Defeat the Reborn with armor

Dark owen

Trouble with defeating an armored reborn? Here's my trick:

when you see a reborn standing in front of you (usually he will be cloaked), perform a grip on him, and do a saber throw on him, with your lightsaber on strong. Normally they will be dead at once.:D

SPOILER BELOW !!!

Near the end of the game, when you kill two Shadow Troopers that appear between you and the way Desann went running away, they appear to be cut in half. I don't know if this is normal or it's just to make you look stronger than you were before, but it's very cool :)

***SPOILER***

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-In singleplayer, there is a level very similiar to the multiplayer map duel_pit (the trial pit).There is an easy way to kill the shadowtroopers (reborn with armor....), which you can do if you hurry. When you reach the large trial pit room, run to the centre as fast as you can, and jump so that you are at the maximum point of your jump when you look over the pit, and use 'pull' to pull the troopers out of the pit into the air. You might not be able to get any, though you can keep reloading till you at least get one of them outta the pit and into mid air, that or you can wait till you can get em all flying; either way, it makes dueling with them easier.

Hi all :)

Kinda a cheap trick, found it on...

potential *SPOILER*

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

....the Yavin level at the end. There are a couple places where Shadowtroopers (black guys with armor) are close to water. The two don't mix. Just jump into the water (find a good deep part). Stay in the middle near the bottom, and come up for air when you need to.

A. Lightsabers don't work underwater, so they can't hurt you.

B. They don't have AI that says "get air," so they quickly drown.

Saved my butt once, and I was proud to come up with the idea (I mainly wanted the saber off so I could gun them, but their suicidal nature was a nice surprise :)

-Lew

Archived