Home

Your handle...

tempest8008

Do you use the same nickname here as when playing MP online?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use the same nickname here as when playing MP online?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes, unless I\'m going incognito

Hey, do most people who post here use the same nickname/handle whilst playing online?

I've poked around a bit, and can't say I've had much luck finding the posters on this forum on any MP servers.

I may be looking in the wrong places, and I'm not issuing any challenges, just curious if people use the same nicknames.

Or, if they don't, if they want to share what other names they play under, in case someone out there DOES want to issue a challenge?

Nope, I don't. I change my mind too often, really, and I often try to be overly clever with my naming scheme.

I do use this handle in non-game situations, though, like boards or IRC.

Myself, I always use Tempest SOMEWHERE in my name. A lot of the time plain 'ol Tempest has been used already, so I just tack on a number...

Geez, in thinking about it this goes back to me playing Galaxy Wars (text based multiplayer game on BBS) when my character's name was Joshua Tempest.

Ah!

ARRGGHH!

NOSTALGIA CRAMP!! Ouch, ow, owwwwwwww.

Doesnt it suck when you know someone has stolen your nickname. I came up with Leelink and then other people starting using it once I got popular in TeamFortress. I guess to pretend they were me. Kinda like artifeX if you do a search on his name there are two other people playing under his name in clans with it spelled the same way. I really hate these @holes. cmon people be original

Archived