Home

Garbage compactor room STUCK

kjknake

SPOILER

I have cleared out all the bad guys; moved the 2 carts (went through the compactor and jumped box to box) to get access to the catwalks; blewup the wall to expose a locked door. I have gotten to where the droid askes for the password but everything I offer is wrong. I have tried using the det-packs to open ALL locked doors, without success. Where do I go from here?

I can't figure out the significance of the cart by the door where I entered the compactor room that can be pushed and pulled only a very short distance.

:confused:

Get to where you are going up ramps, once you get going up you'll go by an area to your right that has a bunch cargo containers stacked up. Go just past that open area. Look up on the right wall. Take out the grate, and go in the crawler space. Now head straight across. Look down in the room, there's a yellow marked cargo case, shoot it. Once it blows up, and takes the wall out. Go back to the area with all of the cargo containers. The door across the room is where you need to go... You should be able to get on through from there...

But keep on your toes there are still surprizes ahead...

Good Luck...

~Nomad~

Nomad's Place II

:duel:

Archived