Home

Dear Moderators/Admins of the Lucasforums . . .

NewBJedi

Please make a 'new - recent patch feedback sticky thread' in game feedback and have it so all threads and posts involving feeback on the recent patch go there.

It's almost impossible to keep up with all these 'feedback discuss the recent patch threads' in a non-feedback forum section.

Also, there a lot of other subjects involving JK2 instead of arguing about the patch.

Thank you for considering this. :)

We're trying, but as usual, too many people insist on ignoring the stickies.. ; p

Sorry, some of us have other things to do, but we're doing our best, thanks for your support!

As I speak I'm going to have to get off and get back to studying, but I see dozens of threads that need to be locked, merged, or moved.

I guess the best thing is to report links to moderators directly and set a good example yourself.

What I've decided to do is move all of these impressions/rants into the official thread started by digl, and editing the ones that contain severe insults or rudeness directed at Raven.

Please, help me out. Report redundant threads with the links at the bottom at each post. I want this forum to be somewhat readable. :)

Archived