Home

Would a competition mode keep the game alive?

NewBJedi

Would a competition mode help the game?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would a competition mode help the game?

• Yes, it would save the game and the competitive community!
    • No, it will not make any difference at all.

Last poll for awhile - and I know it's annoying, but I believe this is very important.

Here's the question:

Would a pure competition mode solve all the problems?

A mode that has been consulted and tweaked with/by the all the top competition people + clans?

If so, I recommend pushing for something like this.

It'll bring you exactly what you want because there will be a single goal - to please the competitive community - I don't think anyone can deny that.

I'm sure Raven understands it would help, because competition teams/clans are what make a game community last.

Once the mode is established it can be a simple server/option/rule that a person can filter out or keep in a browser, and of course, the server admin can turn it on or off.

I doubt it. it would take far too much effort on Ravens part, and its not gonna wanna bother with a bunch of "competitive" GAMErs.

Besides, even if they did make a bunch of changes, there would always be clans out there pissing and moaning. Ever notice that it's always the losers whining and complaining, and the winners of a battle never have a problem. Why? Cause they won.

I did clan stuff for a while, and lemme tel you: I never encountered such a concentrated group of whiny, sniveling, sore-losing little brats than ever before. No matter what happens, they're gonna bitch and whine about something. (and I do not say this about ALL clans or clansters. Indeed, I've met some cool ones too. but they're RARE!)

There's just no pleasing some people.

Shock

Archived