Home

A$$ fighters.

Tree

I play FFA sabers only. I was glad to see that they nerfed DFA a bit.

Now what I see is A$$ fighters these morons run backwards into fights using the light stance back stab, or the strong stance back spin swing or whatever you call it.

Somehow I can't help but think that is not what Raven intended.

A bunch of people running ass backwards into a fight and mowing everyone down.

How do you counter these players? They totally dominate the servers. I can't figure it out with the new easy blocking its hard to hit them even from behind.

They also use pull to knock you down then backstab you. I hate it when absorb runs out.

Any tips?

I tried using Protect with full health to stop the light stance backstab and I just got killed, it made no difference.

I figured when they got rid of DFA people would be forced to develop some kind of saber skills. I guess whores will be whores. Anything but having to learn some skill.

At least they can't use that gey crap in duels. They would get murdered.

I know the patch has not been out that long so I will reserve judgement but I hope this doesn't become the next DFA.

Anyone know a way of dealing with these players?

I did this all the time during pre-patch and no one complained. I did this all the time during pre-patch and it was skillful. I did this all the time during pre-patch and no one else did. I was an elite ass something forgot the name. So what do i do now?

Does throwing your saber really work for you guys?

If they are doing a backwards stab and I throw my lightsaber It makes those huge sparks. Doesn't do anything.

I don't have time to get around them and throw it at their front side since that is where they are open. With the light stance back stab you can move it while you do it.

I'm in Skarfays position. This was a very helpful little move that has been in the game since day 1. In fact the patch toned it down some as before it did full damage both at the beginning and end of the swing. Now it doesn't.

I don't spam it, and I don't ass fight! hahahhha that is a great term for it. My main tactic is to use it as I run away from someone. You have your opponent thinking - I have him now, what a wimp, how dare he run away, and they go chasing after you. Surprise! :)

As to how to counter the a$$ fighters. When they run backwards they can't block anything or even see you. Flip on mindtrick and watch them have NO FRIGGIN CLUE where you are. If they run at u in a straight forward fashion but backwards...DFA their sorry butt, or do a 2 hit red combo.

TDS

P.S. I SWEAR I've both blocked a med back swing as well as had them blocked on me....

Archived