Home

Backstab for the lazy!!

Maven

well since the new patch has ruined saber combat i have no quams about releasing this little script i wrote for jk2

it allows u to preform the backstab in single key press

place the following text in file say backstab.cfg thats in ur base foler under jk2

then exec backstab.cfg at the console

heres the script

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

set quicklookdown "cl_yawspeed 5000 ; +left ; wait; wait; wait; wait; `wait; wait; wait; wait; -left; cl_yawspeed 140"

set superjump "vstr quicklookdown ; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; +back ; wait; +attack ; wait; wait; -attack; -back ;"

bind "s" "vstr superjump"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

its spins u 180 degrees(or pretty close to it)

pauses then goes back and attacks then exits

so to use it u must be facing ur target head on

so for instance i pull somone to the ground in front of me i make sure to focus sqaure on to them and pres the key and preform the backstab

damn im a lazy bitch

this is ver similar to say a rocket jump script in q2 or q3

Maven

Thanks for giving all the idiots a reason to be bigger idiots. No matter how you script keys. The ppl that use them will always be talentless n00b morons. The scripted moves cant compete with the timing of a skilled player that acutally knows what hes doing.

Its human nature... we always look for the easy way out... win the lotto... rob a bank...etc...

The script works, but hmmm well doesnt too. I can say there are problems with the timing... perhaps change the wait count or even wait 8? It does take some tweaking, but most of the people who would use it are too dumb to edit it or figure out how it works. No worries of ppl spamming this around using this script.

DFA is gone... fairly useless unless the timing is right... as for backstab, been utilizing it since the previous version... its funny seem so many newbies use it now, and even funnier ppl praising its worth... as if backstab had magically changed with the new version. Its still the same.

Perhaps move to the new heavy combos? Med Combos? Its safe to asume they havent figured any of these out.

just for safe measure... DFA bIND!!!

bind T "+attack 18;+forward 15;wait 20;-attack;wait 65;+attack 15;+forward 15;wait 5;+moveup 8;wait 8;-moveup"

running start then jump... you can modify this for a croutching leap stationary lol

As for the new combos...

toggle attack then traverse the direction keys...

SPAM SPAM AWAY!!!

DarthCobra... you right... but most of this info is somewhat useless to most of the morons out there... most times you can just crouch, keep facing them and most to all of their attacks are blocked. Kill at leisure.

lol lighten up its just a game.

Archived