Home

the patch should remove the saber one and for all.

ninelives

all the topics in the forum were about complaining. They complaint about DS, they complaint about back swing. They complaint before the patch. they complaint after the patch.

Don't hate the game, hate the player.

Raven, don't waste your time on this whiners. You should never even bother to adjust DS. They can quit if they don't like it.

BTW, I don't use DS, I am a medium saber user. Yes, I often got killed by DS. Question is : So what??

From all the topics, we can see player cannot afford to lose. They "must" win. They don't give a damn if you die or lose. They just want to win.

Pretty selfish people/gamer.

For those who DS or backswing spammers, continue with your style. Don't let the whiners affect your game play.

They're abusing a significant oversight and ruining the game for everyone else. It's not only the whiners who hate those spammers, and whiners aren't the only reason Raven changed it.

keep in mind that games were developed so that winning would be the ultimate goal. to say blame the people who want to win would be saying get rid of games since you play to win. There really is no fun in playing a game if you lose.

keep in mind that games were developed so that winning would be the ultimate goal. to say blame the people who want to win would be saying get rid of games since you play to win. There really is no fun in playing a game if you lose.

Err, thats not true. As a person who has developed a few games and mods, I speak from experience. Games are made for creating a fun experience - in this case, to bring the Star Wars universe to a 3rd person shooter. Winning is not the sole objective of a game - gaining experience and enjoyment from it is!

On another note:

This isn't counter-strike, where your status is directly proportional to your kill ratio, but rather how you chose to play the game.

game1 Pronunciation Key (gm)

n.

An activity providing entertainment or amusement; a pastime: party games; word games.

A competitive activity or sport in which players contend with each other according to a set of rules: the game of basketball; the game of gin rummy.

A single instance of such an activity: We lost the first game.

games An organized athletic program or contest: track-and-field games; took part in the winter games.

A period of competition or challenge: It was too late in the game to change the schedule of the project.

The total number of points required to win a game: One hundred points is game in bridge.

The score accumulated at any given time in a game: The game is now 14 to 12.

The equipment needed for playing certain games: packed the children's games in the car.

A particular style or manner of playing a game: improved my tennis game with practice.

Informal.

An active interest or pursuit, especially one involving competitive engagement or adherence to rules: “the way the system operates, the access game, the turf game, the image game” (Hedrick Smith).

A business or occupation; a line: the insurance game.

An illegal activity; a racket.

Informal.

Evasive, trifling, or manipulative behavior: wanted a straight answer, not more of their tiresome games.

A calculated strategy or approach; a scheme: I saw through their game from the very beginning.

Mathematics. A model of a competitive situation that identifies interested parties and stipulates rules governing all aspects of the competition, used in game theory to determine the optimal course of action for an interested party.

Wild animals, birds, or fish hunted for food or sport.

The flesh of these animals, eaten as food.

An object of attack, ridicule, or pursuit: The press considered the candidate's indiscretions to be game.

Mockery; sport: The older children teased and made game of the newcomer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eh?

An activity providing entertainment or amusement; a pastime: party games; word games.

I suppose that would make a bit wrong :)

buuuut

Explain to me how i gain status by the way I play. The only way i can think of is by playing in a way so that I can win.

Archived