Nill the Mean

Fists?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Fists?

• Yeah! Fists!
    • No, my Stun Baton is l33t.
    • Why not have both?

Boo! New patch, stupid old Stun Baton!

You can get Kyle to punch in SP after some work. Why can't we punch in MP? I don't want that lame little cattle prod thingie. I wanna slap people about, not zap them. If I wan't to zap them I'll use lightning. The Stun Baton is just stupid. It is lame. Fists are great! We could have Jedi boxing! We could all have a big mosh pit online!

Everyone with me?

fistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsetc...

i'm with you on this one, wtf has the stun baton got to do in the game anyway? kyle is a hard boiled merc, so why can't he fight like one with his bare fists?... ok, might be a bit unlogical when he strikes an armour wearing stormtropper down with his bare fists... but nevertheless, i want em back!! they had style

I miss the fists too... (and that nice hit sound :D:D:D!!!)

FistsFistsFistsFistsFistsFistsFists

yeha me too its should be really cool if he can kick also.

¨couldent someone do a mod or somthing ? like kungfu pain to Max payne that mod rocks!!:)

if some one yhat does mods looks here try to do a punch and kick mod

Originally posted by hyrit

Know what'd be even neater? If they implemented fist blocking...it'd be like a saber fight, only with barely any range and less damage. But oh the sound would make up for it...

*CRACK*

OMG OMG OMG that would be kewl! With one or two extra animations for the blocking. Simple ones would do, like just covering up your face with both arms for instance. Then you allow it to only block other incoming fists.

Has the potential to be utterly hilarious!

They should get the sounds from JK1 for the hits, loved those...

Smack! Crunch!

They should make a Jedi Mosh Pit mode... fists only and push and pull only work at point blank range and always knock down. Fall over and you get trampled! Then just add some really fast music! Would be EXTREMELY funny!

And, uh, how do you get fists?

In SP you have to fill in a bunch of things in the console. It is described somewhere in the back of the forum. You might have to look for a while but it is worth it... Nothing like pulling those Stormtroopers and then smacking them up!

Originally posted by Grets Sirob

And, uh, how do you get fists?

a good question, one i cannot answer. there's only one person that can answer you: kyle

how about asking him what happened to his fists (did you ever see his fists in jk2?)

and btw, lightsaber doesn't count, because imo he doesn't have a lightsaber in his hands, he has got a lightsaber with attached hand which he simply stabs into the holes in his arms

everbody got that? :)

"Super Jedi Outcast Figher Alpha 2 Fifth Impact Special Edition Turbo: The Movie Championship Edition"

LOL, why the hell not?

But seriously, we all need to "whine" and send E-Mails to Raven to get the allmighty fists back into the game! It is our duty! Maybe if we ask really nicely they'll put in the block feature for some boxing action.

Sabers, guns? Rubbish!

Fistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfists!!!

Originally posted by Nill the Mean

LOL, why the hell not?

But seriously, we all need to "whine" and send E-Mails to Raven to get the allmighty fists back into the game! It is our duty! Maybe if we ask really nicely they'll put in the block feature for some boxing action.

Sabers, guns? Rubbish!

Fistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfists!!!

Or you could just get up off your butt, learn how to code, and make yourself a nice little a Karate/Ninja mod, since that's what it sounds like you guys want anyway: fist fighting, fist blocking, kicking, spinning heel kicks, shoryukens, etc.

:)

Here's the thing...if Raven makes it, it'll be well done. If we make it, it may or may not be.

This whole fists debate has been going since before JO was even released...one of the first questions asked was if the fists would be in it...and they said no right then. Let's face it..people LIKE to get their knuckles stinging.

lol, I don't have time to learn how to code. I have other things to do than that. But putting the fists in is easy, I presume. The animations and coding already exist... just needs to be transferred to MP and made selectable. The blocking feature is something else. That would require a certain degree of knowledge that I unfortunately don't have the time to gather. Fists and maybe fistblocking would be very nice for JK2...

Lets not think about kicks or anything for a while yet. That can be in a mod sometime.

Let us focus on the task at hand:

FISTS!

:p

Yeah i really want fists back too, but instead of using another punch for the Alt attack how about making it a kick? So Primary attack could be: right punch, right punch, left punch (just as it was in the original). i really like the fist blocking idea too.... that was great fun getting in fist fights in Jedi Knight :)

I love beating up Stormies in SP.. I call it "taking prisoners."

Boxing matches were a great activity in JK/MotS as well.

I'd love to see it as an option to replace (or in addition to) the Stun Baton in MP. Heck, UT had "Chainsaw Melee" mutator, a similar thing there. It's fun! ; )

Archived