Give us fists!

Nill the Mean

Fists?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Fists?

• Yeah! Fists!
    • No, my Stun Baton is l33t.
    • Why not have both?

Personally I would like to be able to bind a button to BUBBLEGUM.

Yes.

If the person gets too close, and at the right moment, I use the force to spit out a piece of gum onto the opponents lightsaber, causing it to stay stuck on the OFF POSITION!! OWNA>KSJDLASDNMAS>DMASD!!

Seriously fists would be fun too.

It would be interesting to incorporate a fist-fighting manuever system (iether as a next patch or mod) like in the screenshots of the upcomming Indiana Jones Game...

oh yeah and...

fistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfists

Cheers ;)

hell yea fists are awsome, ide rather have that than a huge stun baton...did u see the size of that thing in kyles hand? its bigger than a lightsaber, also when ur stripped of all ur weapons itd be kinda obvious that kyle should resort to some punches and kicks.....

Sadly I don't remember how to get the fists... You can get them in SP by scewing around with the weapons you have. When it works primary fire makes one arm hit, alt-fire does the other. That is all I remember. I only tried it once and now I forgot the console commands cause it was quite a while ago already.

Anyone remember them?

The first rule of Jedi Fight Club is "You do not talk about Jedi Fight Club"

Damn you, you ruined our secret community of secret fist patches. No more Jedi Fight Club. Now what am I going to spend fridays doing?

Thanks a lot :/

DocUK

Originally posted by DocUK

The first rule of Jedi Fight Club is "You do not talk about Jedi Fight Club"

Damn you, you ruined our secret community of secret fist patches. No more Jedi Fight Club. Now what am I going to spend fridays doing?

Thanks a lot :/

DocUK

LOL, believe it or not we already did this in AvP2 months ago. It was seriously funny.

Jedi Fight Club... with fists... sounds like I will never have so much fun with a melee weapon again! Sabers are cool and everything... but beating someone down is just so much more hilarious!

I'll bump again because I see no answer to my question. So, I'll ask again. How do you get fists?(anyone can answer, you don't have to be the administrater)

Yeah, how do you get the fists again in SP?

Someone answer our pitiful cries!

I want to go around in god mode beating everyone up :D.

You Can get fists by typing in the console:

give weaponnum 14

and then type to select it

weapon 14

And yes, I would really want a Max Payne like Kung Fu mod. That would be awesome.

fistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfistsfists!!!!!

Archived