Home

The Patch meaning----Padawan become Jedi Master

henryay

1) Lucky element is more important---you just need use light stance move and attack around non stop, few swing with hard stance and then back attack the enemies behind you, you also get win, is that right?

2) Light force meaning is "defence", now no more "defence", Just run run away when you meet the dark side.

3) This patch is good for some new player---non sence attack style player, anyone agree?

I had a hard time understanding what you wrote, please edit it a little bit.

From what i gathred however, i think the lightstance has a method to it. You cant just swing wildly against someone and hope to not get shut down by a experienced user. I played for about 8 hours last night with a close friend, unearthing some strats for the combat..its quite deep. Anyone who says otherwise, proably hasnt invested enough brain power into the game.

1) Lucky element is more important---you just need use light stance move and attack around non stop, few swing with hard stance and then back attack the enemies behind you, you also get win, is that right?

Not even. If anything the new system takes far more skill to land a clean, full damage hit now.

If you're getting whacked by the spinning random swingers, then odds are you need a bit more practice.

The good players have already adjusted to the whirling dervishes.

With more parrys and interrupts now you can stand and block them as an option now instead of having to play the position game all the time. The random spinners will now have their attacks interrupted.

Also what many people have missed is, heavy swings can now sometimes knock away a light stance block.

There are still a good amount of people who (instead of spending time at this board posting about this stuff) have in fact adjusted and have learned to punish the spinning dervishes.

3) This patch is good for some new player---non sence attack style player, anyone agree?

No definately not. This patch made lightsabers feel like lightsabers again...

Ummm...from what I have played (around 10 hours so far on a 700 ping), I've noticed that all of the GOOD players love the patch, and adjusted very well to the changes...it's the people who only used Heavy+DFA that are whining and hate the patch, but now they have the pull+floorsweep move which is just as irritating..no matter for me, since I only play on NF Dueling servers now...

------------------

*Part of the "I love the patch and whiners can kiss my ass" Army*

Archived