Home

MP 1st player saber

Prezhulio

Now this is probably either really stupid of me and its sitting right in front of me or its a good question. Im going to go with its a stupid question. Ok ive been trying since i bought the game to figure out how to do first person saber view in multiplayer. Can you do this? if so how and thanks

Rock on=w=

yeah! ive wanted to do first person saber in mp too..

but to be honest.. im a 1st person nut i love it and i play it in every game(currently playing morrowind, great 1st person) and i have to say the first person saber kinda sucks in jk2.

What I was wondering is if you can move the camera out more in 3rd person. I always feel like I am cramped when I use the light saber. I am sure it probibly can't be done but I would be nice to be a little farther out from the character.

Originally posted by EDOX

What I was wondering is if you can move the camera out more in 3rd person. I always feel like I am cramped when I use the light saber. I am sure it probibly can't be done but I would be nice to be a little farther out from the character.

Good Idea EDOX it should be possible might even be possible to zoom in for people who want 1st person view

Originally posted by EDOX

Yes you can I just tried it. enable cheats and type in console cg_thirdpersonrange, it will give u default range just increase by factors of 10 until desired range is met. :clone:

Archived