Home

Any English Football fans here!?

Graham_uk

I prefer the primera division, but i was so glad to see someone other than man u. win the league. Arsenal is one of my favorite english clubs because of the international flavor (flavour?), yet they still have much of the english game in their style of play. Oh and speaking of English football, so help me god, i cannot wait to see them play argentina in the WC...a potential classic

1-0 to the Arsenal has rarely been this sweet, based on the second half we really deserved to win, and the goal was a joy to watch. The Arsenal fans with the Old Trafford Champions Section banner made me laugh as well.

Woohoo!

It was great to see man u lose the title, and potentially finish as low as 3rd. Im not being spiteful to the mass of utd supporters (honestly, well, mostly honestly :p ), its just nice to see a resurgance of teams like arsenal and liverpool to make the english premiership more interesting then it has been of late.

Hopefully it can be more interesting next season because my team might be there , they play on sunday for a place in the prem , we will probably come straight down again but at least well have one season . And my team is Birmingham City we carnt be that bad liverpool could only beat uson pens in the cup last season a game i think we should have won .

My friend is willing Birmingham up and to be honest, I hope they do it. English football is getting too top heavy now with the big teams dominating cause they can afford too (with shrewd management), the gaps between the Arsenal's, Liverpool's and Manchester UTD's (note how i placed them in order they will finish this year!) to other teams, espically the birminghams of this world, mean that its going to be a select few teams that can win anything in the future

Archived