Home

For the love of god stop bitching!

Deadeye

Let me get something straight for all you people who post how this game sucks pre-patch, post-patch, whatever...

You actually play the game, have a bad time playing it. Then log on to the super fan website (that's here) and talk about how it sucks? -hmm

You mean there are aspects of the MP part of the game that get you so worked up that you MUST come in here to vent your frustrations?

Here's what that tells me, and I'm no expert, but bare with me.

You have little or no life. In turn, you spend all of your time trying to perfect your computer game skills. -what a noble pursuit.

I like to win at MP, but I would much rather spend 20-30min playing out this wicked Star Wars jedi simulation.

Ask yourselves something. Are you really having a bad time while playing this game. Does it suck to play? I think you know the solution to that problem.

If you get genuinely frustrated b/c you can't win easily, than you need to go pucnh a pillow for a while, or have a "time out" you whiney little bitch.

I love this game, and it's a ton of fun. I have never played a MP game so much as this one. Great work RAVEN. Don't listen to these little babies. You made to right changes to the game, and made it evern more StarWars like, and a more accurate simulation of the movies.

-Thanks

In that case if you want it more like the movies, you need to:

Make everything go on auto-pilot - last time I checked movies weren't interactive.

Type com_maxfps 30

As I recall movies don't get any higher than 30 or so FPS.

I enjoyed winning at 1.02 because I got decent at it, but I also realize how much of a joke the saber combat in that version was. It was more like Sammy Sosa's Softball Slam than anything to do with Star Wars. The only thing I see in the new version that was uncalled for was the double tap for flips, it should have at least been just made optional.

Archived