Home

Darth Vader Bot!

CobatH

HEy people!

I don't know about you guys but i would love to see an actual darth vader bot. My first problem is, why doesn't anyone make a darth vader bot? i know you'll probably say why doesn't this jerk make one himself..... thing is i'm one of those people.... you know, have no clue about them new fangeled computer bot thingamy bops and programming. ANyway could anyone please please please make a darth vader bot! i knnow there must be some problems with the cape but the body by its self would be cool and the body a bonus!

ANyway thats my two cents.

Look at how darth vader fights in the movies, he does exactly what people hate in other players.

A New Hope:

first time you see vader he's gripping some rebel.

later on he's gripping some officer

in the finally he slashes obi one when HIS SABER IS DOWN (saber down means peace remember)

in the battle for the deathstar he's shooting down rebels while they look in their x wing's scope so he's a typekiller to

Empire Strikes Back:

grip grip grip, he grips his officer right in the beginning of the movie

pull, he pulls hans solo's pistol out of his hand

and in the final fight he he pushes luke into the carbonite pit and he pushes all kinds of junk at luke plus he used mind trick when he called luke to him at the end.

return of the jedi:

he grips his officers again and he throws his lightsaber at luke in the ending.

so what can we conclude? darth vader is showing every typical behaviourism we hate in noobs.

he whores every annoying force power in the book with his incessant gripping and pushing, in the ROTJ he even shows he's a saberthrow spammer and he has zero respect for the habits and traditions of honourable duelists

do we really want a darth vader bot? and what would we call this bot, Noob bot? or perhaps the Lamer.

perhaps we can condemn every lamer on the servers to playing the darth vader bot for an hour till they see how annoying their tactics really are.

DISCLAIMER:

in case you havent noticed, i'm not being serious. Darth Vader is a serious badass and a vaderbot would be fun with the right skin/model (that should keep any passing whiners happy)

COUNTER DISCLAIMER:

my point is that vader sucks, he has a no style and i have no interest in playing a vader bot (this one is in case some vaderhaters pass by)

NEUTRAL DISCLAIMER:

this one is for all the whiners around, please don't be insulted by my disclaimers, i have nothing against people who constantly incessantly ruin forum post with their brainless droning and whining, rock on to all you whiners out there.

Come on man Vader isnt lame he's the best Darth there is. He only does all that stuff because hes evil. And plus hes got a massive chip on his shoulder because hes mainly machine since obi-wan kicked him into the lava. So you'd be pist too.

SO CUT VADER SOME SLACK hes aloud that kind of stuff!

Well, the lava's been common knowledge for years ;] Also, i'm pretty sure it happened around the time of Episode 3, so Ep2 won't be spoiled for you, and you'll have forgotten all about it when Ep3 is showing in 3 years.

I gotta admit I had a hard time trying not to laugh and wake up the entire house when I read your post tho. Good one! :]

Vader would be a great Bot for FFA. One guy that is the extream Badass that would throw everyone around so EVERYONE who played would learn counters for those moves. Also they would learn more moves and combos then just running up to someone and hacking away. The Bot God of jk2. I think that would be cool.

Just my ideas on the subject.

Originally posted by Darkling19

in the finally he slashes obi one when HIS SABER IS DOWN (saber down means peace remember)

ummm... i don't know if u were watching the movie but obi wan had his saber up... he was just standing still

Archived