Home

This Patch Really Does Suck ( Must Read )

henrychan415

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's lovely to see how mature some people are. Flaming others because their opinion is different just makes you look unschooled. The fact that you just type in all caps and call everyone f*ggots, etc is really sad. If you REALLY don't like the patch, why post something like this? This post won't change the next patch at all. Raven will ignore posts like this, because a) you're screaming and complaining and b) because you haven't even said what you didn't like.

If you're going to start a post like this, at least keep it civil, give specific complaints and LISTEN and READ what others say.

Originally posted by henrychan415

I AM A DUMBASS THAT LIKES TO SUCK THE DICK OF CATTLE WHILE HAVING A DILDO GO IN AND OUT OF MY ASS! I TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM A STUPID NEWB AND HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT MY CAPS LOCK KEY. I DON'T HOW TO QUOTE SOMEBODY AND MY MOTHER RAPED ME AS A CHILD AND I LIKED IT WHEN DADDY HELPED HER WITH HIS BIG COCK. I AM A FAT TEENAGER WITH A SMALL DICK WHO CAN'T GET LAID BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MANY ZITS ON MY FACE AND I REALLY LIKE OLD MEN, JUST LIKE MY DADDY! I AM JUST SCREAMING FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE FUN OF ME, SO PLEASE DO IT.

Wow, henrychan415, you hit it right on the spot. Dude, do I ever feel sorry for you.

Originally posted by henrychan415

I AM HENRYCHAN, THE BEST NET GAMER IN THE WORLD. HERE ARE THE LIST OF GAMES I DOMINATE:

Just a warning Henry. To state you are the best is to call someone to challenge you who is better than you are. No-one that is truly that skilled would be so stupid as to advertise it to the world. Remember, there is ALWAYS someone better than you. And if not, someone will soon be born that is...

Archived