Home

Redesign The Rocket Launcher

Dvlos

I WANT Raven to CONSIDER:  

21 members have voted

1. 1. I WANT Raven to CONSIDER:

• Bringing back the sticky rockets from JK1!!!
    • Leaving everything alone, I love UT!!
    • Replacing the Flechette gun with a golf club, making a Tiger Woods skin, and bringing back Sticky ROckets!!!
    • I want a gun that shoots force powers at people (Henry click here)

TO BE MORE LIKE JK1!!!

Sticky Rockets!! WOOHoOOO!!

(thanks to Nill the MEan, for helping me... get all nostalgic)

Also, I think instead of a stun baton they need a gun that shoot blue circles and stuns you. (only works if you have head buns)

Hell yeah!

Sticky rockets kicked ass...

Get one on someones back before they ran into a room...

Leave a nice little present behind you when you go through a door...

Set boobytraps...

Sure we have tripmines/detpacks now but the sticky rockets were a LOT more fun.

For the sake of balance they shouldn't do so much damage or require 2-3 ammo just like the silly homing-rocket now IF they ever make it in.

Sticky rockets...

And FISTS!

i'm with you Dvlos, i would appreciate the old jk1 rocket launcher too. i would add, as you mentioned, a lot of the old jk1 flair we all loved, at least the real jk1 fans - which most of the jk2 players are i assume.

also, instead of the old rocket launcher, the concusion rifle from jk1 could be added into the game instead of the rocket launcher, with minor changes in the firering rate it could be taken for a rocket launcher.

hmmm... this bring an good idea to my mind: why not take the old rocket launcher instead of the new one AND the concusion rilfe instead of the EMP weapon, again with minor changed in firering rate, weapon effect (and maybe an little explanaiton the manual) we could have even more jk1 flair... ohhh... the good old jk1 times... how nostalgic :...(

Hmmm.... the DF2 Rocket Launcher was fun, but I kind of like the "homing" missile feature better on the new one in JO. There's nothing quite like locking onto somebody at a distance and watching the other guy try to run away from it as it follows them all over the map <<KABOOM>> :p - Works great on NF servers where there is no "Push" to counter.

(I try not to spam that one too much - but it's fun)

bye the way... I wonder why Henry hasn't responded yet? ;)

[CAPS ON]

HEY HENRY, ARE YOU READING THIS, BUDDY? STAND UP FOR YERSELF MAN!

[/CAPS OFF]

DA :D

Originally posted by BigHairyWookie

Rocket Launcher? You must mean the Rail Detonator. Great weapon. The JK I RD had the standard missle launcher with the secondary "sticky" charges. The RD from MOtS had the seeker charges.

Nope. Secondary fire on the JO rocket launcher is a Homing Missile.

To use it: put your target reticle onto an enemy and then hold down the Rocket Launcher <Secondary Fire> button. you will see the reticle turn red and it has a little round "clock" shape. If you can hold the target in the reticle for about 5 seconds, the target will lock on. Then just let go of Secondary Fire and watch your missile track your enemy.

Its a blast (literally) :D

DA

rocket is of no concern, push will send it right back at them and blow them to kingdom come, its hilarious because they accuse you of cheating, then bitch that guns were nerfed in the patch (which sucks) , then they start spamming alt-repeater. sigh.

Archived