Home

sometimes you just can't win...

Satch

When playing on a server yesterday i killed someone using force throw (the 1st time i used it in the fight + he was usin it 2), after he deeming me a whore, i changed my style and killed him using the medium stances backstab - and guess what thats a hoe move 2... finally i killed him usin red stance + a kick to the face - he wasnt too pleased wit that either...

Im finding it increasingly hard to find a server where there are decent players who dont get so pissed off at losing and can appreciate a joke or two..

:D

If anyones whos lookn for a good saber fight (il play by any rules) minus the constant bitching, i have a server and set it up whenever i can :)

Satch's UK [Duels] 1.03.

:lsduel:

Once again I hardly ever have problems with angry people in the server....

You people sure know how to pick yer servers. The only miff I still have is that all of the servers seem to have ether no force or full jedi master force. Personally I think Jedi or Jedi Guardian mode is so much more interesting than jedi master. People have to choose between this or that rather then having everything. Plus when your fighting someone you have to learn what abilities they have and try to counter them.

If someone calls you a WhOr3..............

Thank them :) I do!

Then I say " the more you get annoyed the happier I become"

Or chase him for the rest of the match drain grip drain grip soon he will be screaming :D job well done.... a day in the life.....:atat:

Archived