Home

For those who wish to leave due to a patch please read with an open mind.

Homosexual Ewok

I am willing to bet my left one that this is not the final update for this game. There will be plenty more down the road, and yes things you may or may not like will be changed, removed, and added. How many updates did Quake 3 get before the final 1.31?

What about Half-Life? Last time I checked they were still updating it, even though it has been out for several years. This is how a "community" is built, not by abandoning a game because something that was to your liking was temporarily changed. Can I say I am 100% happy with everything in this patch? No. But I enjoy this game, and in judging by the quality of the initial game release, I am willing to bet that the best has yet to come from Raven. Relax, learn a new tactic or set of powers if the ones you favored got clipped in this patch, and I am willing to bet you will be surprised on how fun it can be to try new things.

WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*WHINE*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*BOO-H00*BOO-HOO*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*WHINE*BOO-H00*WHINE*BOO-HOO*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*WHINE*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*BOO-H00*BOO-HOO*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*WHINE*BOO-H00*WHINE*BOO-HOO*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*WHINE*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*BOO-H00*BOO-HOO*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*WHINE*BOO-H00*WHINE*BOO-HOO*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*WHINE*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*BOO-H00*BOO-HOO*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*WHINE*BOO-H00*WHINE*BOO-HOO*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*WHINE*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*BOO-H00*BOO-HOO*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*WHINE*BOO-H00*WHINE*BOO-HOO*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*WHINE*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*BOO-H00*BOO-HOO*WHINE-WHINE-WHINE*WHINE*BOO-H00*WHINE*BOO-HOO

.......this is all I mostly see here at this forum. It is rather pathetic. I just fail to understand why these idiot crybabys have to make a Farewell post that they're leaving because 'the patch ruined they're game. :confused: -Like any of us freakin' care!! Just leave already!:mad: -I just wish all of the rest of the bitter idiot whiners would follow suite and just leave as well!:rolleyes: -To all you whiners leaving....BYE-BYE and Good Riddence! -I happen to think Raven did a damn good job with this 1st patch. Sure, the gameplay is a bit different now but its helluvalot more balanced!;) -Deal with the changes and adjust, Plain&Simple! -Alot of these whiners crack me up bigtime! -Reminds me of D&D nerd types-LOL!:p

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

Archived