Home

now even duels are lame

Hemi-Cuda

was in a duel server recently where one guy used the same tactice over and over, and always won. all he did was crouch and start slashing with fast style. as such his saber was always at an angle that was perfect to peirce an upright body. so no matter what attack i or anyone else tried, it always failed. he also got in the habit of just doing a quick 180 when anyone attacked and floor swept them for a quick kill. i tried the same tactic, and then getting kills was simple, but absolutly no fun (and it looked stupid as hell to boot)

i didn't know the crouching jedi was an endall "tactic"

blah, blah, blah,,,,,

last week i was playing in a game, oh....wait a minute....i think it was just about every game i played last week before the patch came out that is, that there was always some jakoff who just ran around doing one move....hmmm what was it. hmmmm... it was dfa.....now you say that the new thing is to crouch...hmm ,,, i dont care! i would imagine that after doing the same bs for a day or two would get danmed repetitive..and old real fast...me i kinda like the idea of just facing off with someone for a real good duel...im finding that the more i play (not that i get any better), the more folks i run into that just want to have a good fight. with a lot of different moves. and as for the new whiners...(last week it was the dfa) this week its the (i dont like the patch becouse it makes the duels to long).

my sugestion is tooo quit whininggggg and play the danm game.

im done ranting....

oh, and just wanted to say thanx RAVEN, for an awsome game....

The sad thing is, I don't think some people find it repeative at all. Besides with new players coming in every day there'll always be people who use backsweep or similar moves as long as they exist in their current form.

Things have to change.

hey now.. i wasnt trying to flame him, i was just saying that its a basic fact of life that there will always be those who just want to do the same old boring move over and over again,,,, we should hope that they get tired of it and move on.. as for the rest of us who enjoy the game (patch or not), we should not let any of those jakoffs ruin it for us. there are plenty of people that enjoy a good fight.

I don't think it -is- the endall tactic. If you're not on the floor, and he's crouched, you can do a quick jump kick that will send him realing. Granted, it's a very quick double tap if he's crouched, but it's still doable. There are many other ways to combat this as well. What server were you playing on? I'd like to take that guy or anyone else using that technique down a notch.

Well, regardless, I've pretty much been able to deal with any lame tactic anyone can dish out. That includes duckers, DFAers, backswingers, you name it. Bring em on, I say. I'll show them that no cheap tactics are a substitute for pure skill.

Archived