Home

stuck on Reelo's Hideout

drednox

Hi

I got really stuck on Reelo's Hideout. I got a walkthrough on teh web, and followed it and I am still horribly stuck somewhere. Cant get to the jail part and thus the password for the little droid at the door (with electrified floor).

I have been runing around, pushing and pulling carts and crates with teh force, I found the place with teh heated up conveyor type thingy and the switch in teh room no prob. I did about everything I could possibly think of.

How precisely do I get to the jail area so I can continue with teh game ? I am stuck on this for over a week now.

Here's what you have to do. From what I remember, you need to find a small tunnel where you need to crouch to go in. There you will see metal bars; but you can see a explosive barrel. Blow up the barrel will open up a wall. Go through the broken wall, then you will meet up with Lando :). He will tell you the password.

where is this secret tunnel and that barrel ?

i have been runing around the level like crazy, found several places to duck into, none of them had any barrels in them taht I can remeber. maybe thats what i am missing, but where is it ?

When you go into the compactor room it is the first right (I think). It's in the same room as the second secret area. When you enter the room, you will see two windows with Rodains on either side. Kill the Rodains and throw a thermal detonator into the window to the right.

The secret tunnel and barrel are when you get past the hallway with three rodians behind blast shields on the right. Once you kill them (if you need a tip just rush the shields, when they raise start blasting... if you get right up on them they can't shoot you)

But anyway, after you kill them you take a right at an L intersection and start going up a ramp. Once you do, about halfway up there is a grate... blast it and jump into this tunnel.

There is a set of bars at the end... look through them and you will see a rodian ambush spot (not the three you just killed). Blast the yellow barrel and it opens up a hole. Go back down and you will eventually find where you opened up.

Hope that helps... it was driving me nuts. I found the tunnel but didn't figure out to blast the barrel until I read this thread.

Cya

Shane

Archived