Home

How Can You Not Like The Update

SpaceMonkey1315

Ive read all the forums, and ive seen some rattled complaints, but i dont get it...what is wrong with this patch...people never seem to give good reasons why it ruined it, but mostly, i see stuff that shows that their angry their dirty spamming doesnt work...so tell me, what dont you like in the patch

Space Monkey §ß

i made this thread because THAT thread was another one of the "heated back to back repeating the same thing over and over" threads...i made this because listining to covered up stories of why they didnt like it was getting annoying, and since i personally love this patch, i wanted to see what they thought was wrong, pure and simple

Originally posted by geronimo27

"How Can You Not Like The Update"

The answers to your question can be found in multitudes of other threads. You claim you read through the forums - I would have to disagree.

and like i said, i read through the forums, and they all repeat garbled garbage that really isnt backed up for constructed critisism, but more set toward slap fights between wussies who just want to start fights on the internet, i really want to see exactly what the problem is, and why so many people cant deal with the game

Believe me, you can find decent arguments (although I disagree with them) everywhere on these forums. Take a look down the first page and check out the official discussion thread stickied at the top--500+ posts of arguments. And since we have a super abundance of these debate threads going on already, I'm going to have to lock this. I'm really trying to clean this place up. I hope you understand. :cool:

Archived