Home

Another Grip this is about Speed and RAGE [sorry]

zufuss

Well you all don't want to hear it but, witht he change in stance styles, and the increase in blocking and defense because of it, Speed and Dark Rage have been nerfed completely.

Its so funny, ESPECIALLY with dark rage. I go Like a bat out of hell with light stance and darkrage on...probably swing 50-60+ times into a large group of people you see SPARKS flying this way and that way and you would think i was raping sh*t up. But no.

In fact im not even landing one hit. In 1.02 i could blast through a group of 2-3 with darkrage, and even speed. Sure they weren't very popular but they were still very useful and fun.

You should all try dark rage. you thought blocking was bad...wait till you swing at 300mph into a group of 4 people getting of 60-70-80 hits in a 30 second period and get 0 kills.

Oh and by the way it WAS possible to be Very good with speed and Dark rage, alot of people might flame me calling me a newbie for even using them regularly, but they were very efficient and fun ways (nothing like pulling off 2x the amount of combos in half the time) to reach the top of the score board.

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey1315

i guess thats an example of how some things are weakened just a little too much:)

Nah, cause speed and rage were not weakened. Blocking was increased and parrying/clashing was added. You sort of contradicted yourself there. What do you think should be changed to make the game better in 1.04 SpaceMonkey?

i personally think that some things like heal/drain were overweakened, they started out as way to powerful (too many points recovered for heal/too less for too much in drain) but now their so weak, the only time i see used is heal, when they cant make it to a health pack because people are fighting there, they need to find some happy mediums

This is also because running with dark rage in light stance chopping and swinging wildly now does not do as much damage as it use to.

Since you're probably scoring very few or no clean hits at all, you're doing a lot less damage than you use to do.

That and odds are you'll get a few parrys and knockbacks as well.

uhm first off any team that did this soley would be retard...i being on the other team would just push them for the next 30 seconds and then not only would they have maybe 30 heallth? not to mention open to lighting, but they move like 50% slower.

Uhm by no means was dark rage that great at all before, but now its usless. 30 seconds of dark rage and not even 1 hit? whats it for then heh...

Archived