Home

Saber throw with force pwers off?

BeamerXL

Is there any way to have a game where you have sabers only, force powers off, but still can use saber throw? That is my preferred style of play but it seems like you can'd do it. However, right after I installed the patch, I could do it. but once i turned force powers on then off again, it didn't work anymore. Anyone know if it is possible, and if so, how do you do it?

Think you just have to make sure Force Level is high enough. Although you have Forces set to Off points will still be distributed to Stances and Throw like Jump, which always has Rank 1.

Set up a server yesterday with Forces Off and Force Level set to Jedi Knight and Throw was doable. I then changed Force Level to Initiate and then Throw was disabled along with Red Stance, which pleased me immensiley as an unforseen bonus; Red Stance is BORING!

Hope that clears things up some....I could be wrong though and what you experienced is a bug.

Have fun ;)

Jubatus

Nice info, Teleguy, just have a problem though.

I put up a server with Force On and I disabled all powers but Saber Attack, Saber Defense and Jump (set g_forcepowerdisable 163837 according to the schematic you presented). I set Force Rank to Jedi Adept (in order to let you have Rank 3 in 2 and only rank 2 in the last) and I enter the game setting Attack and Defense to rank 3 and Jump to rank 2. But even though Saber Attack was maxed to rank 3 I couldn't switch stance anymore...was stuck with blue stance :(

Any help would be appreciated.

Jubatus

Archived