Home

Beta Testing

Booleus

Would there be a chance that I would be able to test future MODs and/or maps from Wired Lamp Studios? I am determined, I am serious about testing, not just playing so I can discover maps, and by the way, I was able to find a glitch in Dubbilan's map, Duel Dragon. I would contribute as much of my time as possible to test them, and to contribute feedback. Thank you for your time. :ewok:

He did find a rather serious mistake in Dubblins map...no clips on the top, there is a place you can get behind the map.

So, I have no problem with him testing, cuz none of us found that, but we probably didn't look that hard considering the map source ;)

- Vorax

The entire pack should be fully reviewed by Monday. Great job on your map Vorax, it's one of the best two in the pack, though I can't decide which one. Check xMaps on Monday.

Oh, and BTW, I found that bug too. =\

From your site

I honestly can't remember Lucasarts ever releasing a playable demo before now. They did this time, and it has a demo-exclusive level.

LucasArts did release playable demo versions for their other games, such as Jedi Knight (1), Monkey Island 4, Indiana Jones 4 (or 5? Don't know)...

LucasArts did release playable demo versions for their other games, such as Jedi Knight (1), Monkey Island 4, Indiana Jones 4 (or 5? Don't know)...

Really? I guess I just didn't pay much attention then. =\

Anyway, beta testing... yeah.

a small glitch on Jedi Pavillion

jedipavillionglitch.jpg

You see that thin yellow line in the wall ??

well thats the glitch ...

If you are standing in the line ... or just on the lamp in front of it you hear a water noice ... in some cases if you walk 'through' it you hear a drop noice, while you are just standing still and your health meter drops like you're taking damage ...

Its a small glitch but still ....

Dunno if it this thingy has already been reported in that case drop this reply ...

Archived